Technically, PUBG can run on MacBook Air but it won’t run very well. Unfortunately, Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds isn’t available on Mac which means if you’d like to play PUBG on your MacBook Air, you’ll need to install Windows onto a separate partition on your hard drive. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is a great game that's even better with friends. Here's how PUBG handles cross-platform support for players on consoles and PC.
- BlueStacks App Player lets you run your Android apps fast and fullscreen on your Mac. Feature comparison chart. How to install Bluestacks on your Mac. Go to MacUpdate and click the green 'Download' button on the right-hand side to start the download of the app. Launch 'Finder' and then go to your 'downloads' folder.
- PUBG is now available on every major platform like Windows, Xbox, and even PlayStation. Well, the game is not yet available for Mac users. So here’s how to play PUBG on Mac. ALSO READ: Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) PC Download Free And Paid. Play PUBG On Mac: Using GeForce NOW.
This week, Apple dominated news headlines. On Tuesday, Apple launched the M1 chip, its first computer processor designed in-house. The M1 is based on the ARM-based processor technology that powers the company’s latest MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and Mac Mini. The basic technology is the same that’s found in iPhones and iPad. Also in tech this week, PUBG Corporation said it plans to launch a new PUBG Mobile game for India, after being banned in the world’s second-most populous country due to the mobile app’s link to China. This week, Sony’s highly-anticipated PlayStation 5 went on sale in the US and other markets. Both PS5 and PS5 Digital Edition are out of stock in the US. But there is more happening in the tech world that we want to make sure you know about, so let’s take a look at this week’s top headlines.
M1 is the first ARM chip for Macs
Apple has officially revealed the M1, its first in-house-designed M1 computer chip – at its virtual ‘One More Thing’ event. This marks the beginning of a new era of Macs, which will now run on “Apple Silicon” instead of Intel-based chips. The M1 chip brings unified memory architecture, integrated GPU, neural engine, and will deliver longer battery life. New versions of the MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and Mac mini all featuring the new M1 chip will come to India in the coming days.
PUBG Mobile set for re-entry in India
Pubg On A Mac
The PUBG Corporation is ready to relaunch the popular PUBG Mobile in India. The game was banned in September in India due to the gaming firm’s ties with China’s Tencent. Before the game was officially banned in India, PUBG Mobile had 50 million users. The South Korean developer said it would create a new Indian subsidiary to oversee the title and that the game would “maximize data security and cater to local preferences.” The company also announced that it will invest $100 million in the Indian “gaming, esports, entertainment, and IT industries,” though there is no info on the exact launch date of PUBG Mobile.
PS5 goes on sale in select countries
Pubg Lite Macbook Air Download
Sony’s new PlayStation 5 console, which competes with Microsoft’s Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, is now on sale in the US and other countries. The PS5 starts at $399.99 for the digital edition and $499.99 for the standard edition. The next-generation console is out of stock as of this writing. However, Sony is yet to confirm the launch date for PS5 in India. The PS5 will cost Rs 49,990 while the digital version of the console is priced at Rs 39,990.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
For all the latest Technology News, download Indian Express App.
Mobile game development has evolved to the point that your smartphones can handle gameplay with high graphics. One example is the Player’s Unknown Battleground or most commonly called PUBG. This is an online multiplayer battle royale game which main purpose is to survive in the ground and be the number 1 among the 100 players. Since your goal is to be on top, you have to watch out for your enemies. Thus, playing it on a small device can be a hassle as you might miss your chance. So, here are the ways to play PUBG mobile on PC.
Top 3 Ways to Play PUBG Mobile on PC/Mac
One of the most excellent methods to send your mobile screen to PC is by using ApowerMirror. This professional screen mirroring program is capable of casting Android or iOS devices to Windows and Mac. Thus, you may stream videos, pictures, music, and other applications installed on your phone. The app is deemed useful for gamers as its loaded with various advanced functions. For instance, it has a screen recorder which will allow you to capture your entire gaming experience and save it on your local drive. Furthermore, there is a Game Keyboard feature that lets you control your avatars using your keyboard. Hence, you won’t have difficulties in communicating with your team members as well as managing your gameplay. Follow the guidelines below to know how to play PUBG mobile on the computer.
Download Pubg For Macbook Pro
- First, download and install ApowerMirror on your computer and mobile device.
- Launch the program and connect your phone with a USB cable. Please refer to this guide for any usage issues that may concerned.
- Open PUBG then load your game. Once done, hit the keyboard icon from the menu bar and choose your controls from the pop-up buttons.
- Set the keymapping according to your preference then place the control over the on-screen ones to activate the keys.
- Finally, hit the Save icon to apply the changes you’ve made and then you can start to play!
If you’re always on your computer, you can use BlueStacks. Unlike the first one, it doesn’t require an actual mobile phone to work. Instead, it creates a virtual device that simulates the Android firmware so as to give you the best experience of a real OS. With this, you’ll be able to download and run applications from the Google Play Store on your computer. It is free to use but it has a couple of disadvantages. One, for it to function smoothly, you need a high-end system with fast processor and at least 4GB RAM. Two, it can affect your computer performance even it it’s not running on your background. And three, you will experience minor bugs while using the app. Regardless of that, you can use this PUBG mobile emulator and here’s how:
- Install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Sign in using a gmail account and configure your device as you like.
- Once you have your own device, go to the Play Store and search for PUBG.
- Install PUBG and run it. Done!
Nox App Player
Nox App Player is similar to BlueStacks as it emulates a mobile device on your computer. It supports numerous applications ranging from the most popular up to the least known. And obviously, you can download PUBG using this one. The app is easy to use as it is based on Android 4.4.2—considered to be the most used and widespread OS. The main advantage of this over similar applications is its external configuration. This will allow you to root your device in order to install APK format or transfer files between your phone and PC. Another impressive feature of Nox is it can help you customize controls. Thus, in a span of seconds, you’ll be able to configure your keyboard in accordance to your games. Let’s begin to play PUBG mobile on Mac/Windows.
- To start, you have to download Nox App Player on your computer.
- After installing, set up your device and log in with your gmail account.
- Open your device then go to the built-in google Play Store. Look for PUBG and install the game.
- Click on the keyboard icon and start assigning keys for your controls.
- Once done, start your game and enjoy playing.
This only works if you have the version 6.05.0 and above. And if you happen to encounter issues while installing the game, simple clear up your Google Play Store data, restart the app, then try again.
You can rely on the aforementioned ways to play your favorite games on your computer. To compare, ApowerMirror has more features and offers an easier set up process than the two emulators, BlueStacks and Nox App Player. So, if you want a professional yet easy-to-use app, you can choose the first one. However, if you don’t have Android at the moment, you may download any of the two emulators.