- In my finder on my mac, my photos from my phone will just go onto the google drive space. Now I can't get them to show up even though I did it like I have for years. Instead- all the photos from my phone that I DON'T want in my drive are 'magically' in there.
- We DO love the fact that both of us can instantly see all the photos we each take in the Google Photos app. Sending photos out of google photos is a little less elegant than from Apple photos as you can't 'invoke' the photos from other apps, rather you need to go to Google photos then use the 'share' function. Not a huge deal, but annoying.
- Now you should be back to the previous status quo, and be able to access data, particularly photos, from your iPhone or iPad, as was true for my father. This Mac 911 article is in response to a.
The most common cause for this kind of problem is when a user is signed into multiple Google Accounts at the same time on the device/computer they are using. When you attempt to access the. Many popular Mac apps just wouldn’t be allowed into the app store. The Sandbox, or Why Many Apps Can’t Be On the Store. The main reason many apps aren’t available on the Mac App Store is the “sandboxing” requirement. As on Apple’s iOS, apps listed in the Mac App Store must run in a restricted sandbox environment.
If you are using a Mac computer and an Android phone, Google provides a useful tool called Android File Transfer to transfer photos, videos and files between the devices.
I installed the app on my MacBook Pro and it worked really well until suddenly I saw the error when connecting my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and Galaxy S8) to the Macbook.
Could not connect to device
Try reconnecting or restarting your device
I tried some solutions suggested by Google like trying different USB cables, rechecking MTP, restarting devices, enabling the USB Debugging option under Developer options but they didn’t work. After some research, I found out that the issue came from Kies drivers that I might have installed in the past. Here is how to remove those drivers and make Android File Transfer work again.
1. Visit Kies website to download Kies for Mac
2. Open the KiesMacSetup.dmg file you’ve just downloaded. Double-click on Uninstall. Your Mac might ask your permission to open the app, choose Open.
3. Connect your Android phone to your Mac via the supplied USB cable. All content from your phone and memory card should show up and you can drag and drop to transfer files now.
Let me know if you have any problem resolving the issue.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. The commission help keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!
Safari User Guide
Safari can download most types of files, but if you have trouble with a file, try these suggestions.
If Safari is still downloading the file, wait for it to finish. You can’t open a file while it’s being downloaded.
If the download is paused, resume it. Show the downloads list by clicking the Show Downloads button , then click the Resume button for the paused download.
If you see a message that the app can’t be opened because it’s from an unidentified developer or wasn’t downloaded from the Mac App Store, you can open the app by overriding the settings in Security & Privacy preferences.
Sometimes a download is incomplete because the file was damaged. Try downloading it again.
Make sure you have the app needed to open the file. If you do, the file may have been corrupted during the download. Delete it, then try downloading it again.
The downloaded file may be a compressed archive or disk image that contains the file you want. If the file is from a trusted site, double-click it to decompress it.