Reset System Management Controller (SMC)
Importantly, once the GoPro is connected and the app is running, be sure to power the GoPro on to start the sync process. Report Inappropriate Content Message 2 of 2 (136 Views).
- The GoPro videos won’t play on older computers even if the OS supports HEVC. MacOS High Sierra computers supporting HEVC Macbook& Macbook Pro – 2016 or newer.
- Even when your MacBook Pro/Air, iMac, Mac mini won't boot, it is able to transfer files from a broken Mac to a new Mac. Unlike other data recovery software that need to take out the internal SSD, you are able to create a bootable drive to recover lost data or run iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac from iBoysoft server.
Gopro Won't Download To Macbook Air 2
If it's a MacBook Pro or MacBook Air:
- Shut down the computer completely Plug in your AC adapter to make sure it has adequate power.
- Using the built-in keyboard, press and hold the Shift +Command +Option(Alt) +Power Button keys for about ten seconds.
- Release all the keys together and press the power button to start up your computer.
Gopro Macbook App
If it's a Mac desktop like iMac and Mac mini:
Gopro Won't Download To Macbook Air Pro
- Unplug the power cord for 15 seconds and plug it in later.
- Press the power button to reboot your Mac up after five seconds.