Download Chromecast for Mac - Stream content from Google Chrome directly to your TV via Wi-FI using a Chromecast device, with this lightweight app that helps you install and configure Google Cast. Downloading Chromecast onto Mac computer 0. I am unable to download the appropriate app onto my Mac to run Chromecast from my computer. As we predominantly use. How To Set Up The Chromecast On A Macbook. Chromecast requires you to provide an actual source of power and, therefore, you either need to plug Chromecast into one of the USB ports you have on your TV, or utilize micro USB-to-USB power adapter which comes in the package.
- Download Chromecast For Macbook Pro
- Free Download Chromecast For Macbook Pro
- Chromecast Macbook Pro
- Download Chromecast App For Windows
- Free Download Chromecast For Macbook Windows 10
- Download Chromecast App
Enjoy 20 minutes with free Demo
Mirror display of your Mac on your Smart TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, and DLNA-certified devices
Special Mac mirror options
Adjustable quality and display settings
Screen mirroring to all your devices
Download Chromecast For Macbook Pro
Stream local videos to your TV, Chromecast or Apple TV. Multiple formats supported
Create streaming playlists
Advanced subtitles support
External and embedded audio
Practically any device is supported
How to mirror Mac to Apple TV, Chromecast, etc.
By default, the first available device will be selected for mirroring.
If you cannot see the receiving device on the list, make sure that it is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Mac. Then try refreshing the device list.
The screen mirroring settings are accessible throughPreferences > Mirroring.
Questions and answers
Free Download Chromecast For Macbook Pro
Google’s Chromecast Device makes it really easy to project media from MacBook to TV. You will find below the steps to Setup and Use Chromecast on Mac.
Setup and Use Chromecast On Mac
Previously, it was possible to Setup Chromecast on Mac by downloading the Chromecast App to computer and completing the entire setup process directly on a MacBook.
However, Chromecast App is no longer available for download on Computers and currently the only way to Setup Chromecast Device is by downloading Google Home App on a Mobile Device.
Once the Setup process is completed, your Mobile Phone and the Home App is no longer required to project media from MacBook to TV using Chromecast.
With this understanding let us go ahead and take a look at the steps to use Chromecast on MacBook.
1. Attach Chromecast Device to TV
The first step is to attach Chromecast Device to your Home Television.
1. Plug in the HDMI End of Google Chromecast Device into the HDMI Port of your Home TV and Plug the USB End of Chromecast to USB Power Adapter (See image below).
2. Next, use the Remote Control of your Home Television to change the Source Input of your TV to match the HDMI Port (HDMI 1, HDMI2….) into which the Chromecast device is plugged-in.
Note: On most Remote Controls you can change the Input Source by pressing Input or Source button.
Press the designated button on the Remote Control and make sure the Television display changes to the selected HDMI Port.
2. Setup Chromecast Using Google Home App
The next step is to setup the Chromecast Device by using Google Home App on your Mobile Phone or Tablet.
As mentioned above, the Mobile Device is only required during the setup process, after which you will be able to use Chromecast directly on your MacBook.
1. Download Google Home App on your iPhone from the App Store.
2. Once the Home App is downloaded, open Home App and tap on Accept to agree to Terms and Conditions.
3. On the Home Screen, tap on Set up 1 device option.
4. On the next screen, select Home and tap on Next.
5. Wait for Google Home App to Locate your Chromecast device and tap on Yes to continue.
6. You should now see a Code on the screen of your TV and a Code on the screen of your Phone. Tap on Yes if you are able to see the Code on TV screen.
Chromecast Macbook Pro
7. On the next screen, you can tap on either Yes, I’m in or No thanks to move to the next step.
8. Next, select a Location for your Chromecast Device and tap on Next.
9. On the next screen, select your WiFi Network and tap on Next.
10. Finally, enter your WiFi Network Password to finish the Setup process of your Chromecast device.
3. Download and Install Google Chrome
You can skip this step if Google’s Chrome browser is already installed on your MacBook. If not, follow the steps below to Download & Install Google’s Chrome Browser on your Mac.
1. Using Safari browser, go to Google Chrome’s website to download the latest version of Google Chrome on your Mac.
2. Open the downloaded googlechrome.dmg file on your Mac by double-clicking on it.
3. Move Google Chrome to the Applications Folder on your Mac.
You will now find Chrome browser Installed and ready for use on your Mac.
4. How to Use Chromecast on MacBook
All that is required to use Chromecast on Mac is to access the Cast feature as available in Chrome Browser.
1. Open the Chrome Browser on your MacBook.
2. Click on 3-dots menu icon and select the Cast option in the drop-down menu.
Download Chromecast App For Windows
3. Now, when you play any YouTube Video or Netflix Movie on your MacBook, you will find it playing on the larger screen of your Home Television.
Free Download Chromecast For Macbook Windows 10
Another way to Project from MacBook to TV is to start playing the video or movie on your MacBook and click on the Cast Icon located at the top-right corner of your computer
Download Chromecast App
Note: The Cast Icon appears only on YouTube, Netflix and other supported Apps.