The official µTorrent® (uTorrent) torrent client for Windows, Mac, Android and Linux- uTorrent is the #1 BitTorrent download client on desktops worldwide.
- The download version of uTorrent for Mac is 1.8.7. UTorrent is distributed free of charge. The contents of the download are original and were not modified in any way. The download was scanned for viruses by our system.
- How to download a movie using uTorrent? Most of the people find it difficult to download movies and other content from uTorrent. In this article, we will be covering the step by step guide to download movies using uTorrent. Torrent protocols are amazingly helpful when it comes to downloading large files.
Utorrent Download For Mac
µTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients.
With BitTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth.
- Multiple simultaneous downloads
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Global and per-torrent speed limiting
- Quick-resumes interrupted transfers
- RSS Downloader
- Trackerless support (Mainline DHT)
uTP is an alternative communication method for BitTorrent traffic that allows the client to automatically regulate its bandwidth usage to avoid adversely impacting your internet connection. This will allow you or other users on the network to download their torrents but still allow others on the network to function with little difference. This does not require any additional setup.
In addition, uTP in this version has added its own form of STUN, a method of getting incoming connections without direct connectivity to the Internet. This allows µTorrent to punch holes through routers and firewalls to increase connectivity and improve speeds. It is even possible to connect two firewalled peers through uTP's NAT traversal feature.
UDP trackers are a different protocol for tracker communication that uses significantly less processing power on the tracker end. It's important for us to support this because trackers have limited resources, so this should allow them to support many more users with their current hardware and not crash under the load.
The transfer cap settings were added in response to various users who have ISP-mandated caps on how much data they can download/upload in a month. Now you can track your usage in MB (with a handy graph to visualize it) and even configure µTorrent to stop torrenting once the limits are exceeded. Currently, you can configure the time interval, the data cap and whether it should stop based on only download, upload, or both combined.
- Fix RSS refresh and startup problems
- Fixed reversion to standard after Plus expires
Utorrent software, free download
Software similar to uTorrent for Mac 3
Download Utorrent Free Macbook
- 26 votesTribler is an open source BitTorrent-based p2p client that lets you find and share content like video, audio and pictures.
- 19 votesFree BitTorrent client written from scratch in C that aims to be as efficient as possible. Now available for Windows.
- 7 votesProtocol for distributing files. It identifies content by url and is designed to integrate seamlessly with the web.