- Download Iphone Apps On Macbook Pro 2017
- Downloading Apps On Macbook Pro
- Download Iphone Apps On Macbook Pro Model
- The operating system on Apple's computers and laptops, macOS, is stable, efficient, and aesthetically pleasing (the upcoming Big Sur update is especially pretty and clean). But Apple doesn't often.
- Download JustStream for macOS 10.12 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. JustStream is a great app that can mirror display on Mac to TV, mirror Mac to Chromecast, mirror Mac to Apple TV, and so on. You can stream your video to TV and enjoy it on big screen without any need of wires or cables or any additional hardware.
Time Tracking Pro for Mac
Tracks your work time and helps you take the right breaks. more
Clean Text for Mac
The popular Mac app to remove formatting attributes and fix text. more
I find your question a bit confusing. Are you wanting to actually use apps for iOS devices on your Mac? If so, you cannot use iOS apps on a Mac. IOS apps are written only for iOS devices. You would need the same app, written for Mac OS X, if you want to use it on your Mac. If I am misunderstanding your question, please disregard.
Timer for Mac
The most complete and professional stopwatch, alarm clock and timer for Mac. more
iDatabase for Mac
The intuitive personal database manager for Mac. more
Secret Folder for Mac
Conceals files and folders, a fast way to protect personal documents. more
iNotepad for Mac
Write and organize better all your texts and notes. more
iDatabase for iPhone and iPad
The intuitive personal database manager for iPhone and iPad.
Clean Text for iPhone and iPad
Halves the texts cleaning and processing times on iPhone and iPad.
Self Timer for iPhone and iPad
Delay the release of 20 photos, up to a minute.
Are you looking for an app not listed here?
If you can’t find an app listed here, it is an app of which the development has discontinued or it is an old version. We maintain a list of discontinued and old downloadable applications. Note that these apps may have some bugs that have been fixed in newer versions, or that have never been fixed and for this reason, we can not always help you in case of problems.
Discontinued and Old Apps Page
As one of the most useful and important services for iOS device users, iCloud allows you to automatically sync all the data and content on all your iOS devices. It is a useful service that helps you save your data from loss. However, we sometimes need the data on iCloud for further use. How can we make it?
In this article, we are going to focus on how to download iCloud on your MacBook.
Download Iphone Apps On Macbook Pro 2017
1 How to Set up iCloud on Mac
To set up iCloud on a Mac, you need to be running Mac OS X 10.7.2 or later. So, if your Mac is not up to date, download and install the latest version before you continue. If it is, follow these simple steps to set up iCloud on your Mac.
Step 1: Open System Preferences from the Apple Menu
Step 2: Under the “Networking” section, select “iCloud”
Step 3: Enter your Apple ID or create one if you don’t have one yet.
Step 4: Choose the apps and items you want to sync with iCloud.
Downloading Apps On Macbook Pro
2 How to Download iCloud Data through iCloud.com on MacBook
If you want to download content from your iCloud account to a MacBook, the easiest way would be to log in to iCloud.com from your browser and the select the content you want to download . Here’s how to do it.
Step 1: Log in to iCloud.com using your Apple ID and password.
Step 2: Click on the type of data you want to download for example, Photos
Step 3: Select the individual photo you want to download
Step 4: Once the photo is loaded on to the screen, click on the download icon on the upper right corner of the browser window and the photo will be downloaded to your computer.
Download Iphone Apps On Macbook Pro Model
Repeat the process for all the other content you want to download.
3 How to Download up to 20 File Types from Your iCloud Backup on Mac
The above process could take a while especially if you have a lot of content to download. Also, you may not be able to see all the content on iCloud.com. There is therefore the need to have a more effective way to quickly download all content from an iCloud backup.
Lucky for you, we have that solution in the form of iMyFone D-Port data exporter which is an iCloud backup viewer and downloader that will allow you to gain access to any iCloud backup file and download up to 20 different types of data. The following are some of its features.
iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery (iOS 13/12/11.4/11.3 Supported)
- It can extract nearly all types of data including messages, contacts, notes, videos, voice memos and even third-party app data such as WhatsApp/Kik/WeChat/Viber/Line messages.
- It is ideal for you to extract only the data you need instead of restoring the whole backup with iTunes/iCloud.
- It can also be used to view and extract data from an iTunes backup or an iOS device.
- It comes with a preview function that allows users to selectively download data and it is very easy to use.