As one of the most useful and important services for iOS device users, iCloud allows you to automatically sync all the data and content on all your iOS devices. It is a useful service that helps you save your data from loss. However, we sometimes need the data on iCloud for further use. How can we make it?
- Macbook Air Ios Download
- Whatsapp For Macbook Pro
- Free Downloads Macbook Air
- Can You Download Whatsapp To Macbook Air Pro
- Can You Download Whatsapp To Macbook Air 2
- Macbook Air Apps Download
Macbook Air Ios Download
The improved retouch tool in Photos requires MacBook Pro (15-inch and 16-inch models) introduced in 2016 or later, MacBook Pro (13-inch models) introduced in 2020, MacBook Air introduced in 2020, iMac (Retina 5K models) introduced in 2014 or later, iMac (Retina 4K models) introduced in 2017 or later, iMac Pro (all models), Mac mini introduced. Open Finder and search for WhatsApp-related files and folders. If you see any, delete them. How to Use WhatsApp on Mac. Before you can use WhatsApp Desktop on your Mac computer, you need to grab your smartphone and scan a QR code to synchronize your WhatsApp contacts and conversations directly to your desktop. Whenever you receive a WhatsApp.
In this article, we are going to focus on how to download iCloud on your MacBook.
1 How to Set up iCloud on Mac
To set up iCloud on a Mac, you need to be running Mac OS X 10.7.2 or later. So, if your Mac is not up to date, download and install the latest version before you continue. If it is, follow these simple steps to set up iCloud on your Mac.
Step 1: Open System Preferences from the Apple Menu
Step 2: Under the “Networking” section, select “iCloud”
Step 3: Enter your Apple ID or create one if you don’t have one yet.
Step 4: Choose the apps and items you want to sync with iCloud.
2 How to Download iCloud Data through iCloud.com on MacBook
If you want to download content from your iCloud account to a MacBook, the easiest way would be to log in to iCloud.com from your browser and the select the content you want to download . Here’s how to do it.
Step 1: Log in to iCloud.com using your Apple ID and password.
Step 2: Click on the type of data you want to download for example, Photos
Step 3: Select the individual photo you want to download
Step 4: Once the photo is loaded on to the screen, click on the download icon on the upper right corner of the browser window and the photo will be downloaded to your computer.
Repeat the process for all the other content you want to download.
3 How to Download up to 20 File Types from Your iCloud Backup on Mac
The above process could take a while especially if you have a lot of content to download. Also, you may not be able to see all the content on iCloud.com. There is therefore the need to have a more effective way to quickly download all content from an iCloud backup.
Lucky for you, we have that solution in the form of iMyFone D-Port data exporter which is an iCloud backup viewer and downloader that will allow you to gain access to any iCloud backup file and download up to 20 different types of data. The following are some of its features.
iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery (iOS 13/12/11.4/11.3 Supported)
- It can extract nearly all types of data including messages, contacts, notes, videos, voice memos and even third-party app data such as WhatsApp/Kik/WeChat/Viber/Line messages.
- It is ideal for you to extract only the data you need instead of restoring the whole backup with iTunes/iCloud.
- It can also be used to view and extract data from an iTunes backup or an iOS device.
- It comes with a preview function that allows users to selectively download data and it is very easy to use.
While the popular messaging system WhatsApp is specifically designed for use on mobile phones, it can also be used on the larger screen of your Mac. You will find below the steps to use WhatsApp on Mac.
Use WhatsApp on Mac
The main advantage of using WhatsApp on Mac is that you will be able to make use of the large storage capacity on your Mac to download WhatsApp Images and Videos.
Similarly, you will be able to send large documents, images and files directly from your Mac to others using WhatsApp.
WhatsApp on Mac is basically an extension or mirror image of your WhatsApp Account as available on your mobile Phone.
In other words, you will still require your iPhone or Android Phone running WhatsApp to be placed close to your Mac, in order to get WhatsApp running on your Mac.
Note: In case you do not have WhatsApp on iPhone, you can refer to this guide: How to Setup and Use WhatsApp on iPhone.
Steps to Get WhatsApp on Mac
Follow the steps below to get WhatsApp on Mac using either the default Safari or Chrome Browser on your Mac.
Whatsapp For Macbook Pro
1. Open Safari or Chrome browser on your Mac and go to Web.Whatsapp.com
Free Downloads Macbook Air
2. You will see a webpage with WhatsApp QR Code and instructions to Scan the QR Code using your smartphone.
3. Open WhatsApp on your iPhone > tap on Settings > WhatsApp Web/Desktop option in the slide-up menu.
4. On the next screen, you will be prompted to scan the QR Code. Tap on OK. Got it and use the Rear Camera of your iPhone to Scan the QR Code displayed on the screen of your Mac.
5. Once the QR Code is scanned by your iPhone or Android Phone you will immediately see all your WhatsApp Messages being populated on the screen of your Mac.
As mentioned above, you will basically see a large screen version of your entire WhatsApp Account and you will be able to send and receive WhatsApp Messages, just like you do on your smartphone.
How to Logout of WhatsApp on Mac
After using WhatsApp on Mac, make sure that you Log Out of WhatsApp on Mac. Just closing the browser tab on Mac will still keep you logged-in to WhatsApp, allowing others to see your WhatsApp Messages.
To Log Out of WhatsApp on Mac, click on the 3-dots menu icon and click on Log Out option in the drop-down menu.
Can You Download Whatsapp To Macbook Air Pro
In case you forget to Log Out of WhatsApp on Mac, you can use your iPhone or Android Phone to remotely Logout of WhatsApp on Mac.
Can You Download Whatsapp To Macbook Air 2
1. Open WhatsApp on your iPhone
2. Tap on Settings > WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
Macbook Air Apps Download
4. On the next screen, tap on Log out from all Computers link.