I have a 2017 MacBook Pro and an iPhone 8. I use Netflix app on my iPhone and have downloaded a movie in it for offline viewing. Is there a way for me to stream the movie on my iPhone onto my MacBook? I can use the MacBook's larger screen for better viewing experience. Can download Netflix on to phone but can't seem to do it on Mac?
Nowadays the Apple Inc. plays a significant role in computer manufactures. MacBook Pro is an amazing product developed by Apple, which features smooth running speed, gorgeous appearance and lasting battery power. With these advantages, more and more people are prone to choose a MacBook Pro as their working and study tools. When it comes to making videos of gameplay, tutorial or presentation on Mac, users may not get adequate selections of recorder application for Mac. In order to help those users, the following part will give an explicit demonstration to teach them how to record video on MacBook Pro.
- Testing conducted by Apple in October 2020 on production 1.4GHz quad-core Intel Core i5-based 13-inch MacBook Pro systems with 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, and prerelease macOS Big Sur. Systems tested with WPA2 Wi-Fi network connection while running on battery power, with display brightness set to 12 clicks from bottom or 75%.
- How to transfer data/files from Macbook Air with no screen to another device? How to Transfer Files from Old Mac to a New MacBook Pro: Record home movies: Movie trimmer Macbook: When you restore your MacBook Air and connect your iPhone, will the system erase your iPhones data or will it transfer to your: Editing movies - Which one Macbook?
I. Amazing Third party applications
1. Apowersoft Mac Screen Recorder
Apowersoft Mac Screen Recorder is a professional application for recording the screen on Mac. It allows you to record your activity in full screen, customized area and webcam. In the meanwhile, you can also record multiple audio sources (System sound, Microphone or both) along with screen recording. It supports exporting recorded video in the format of MP4 which can be played on various devices. Moreover, its built-in converter allows you to convert and merge video clips in batch. To know how to make a video on MacBook Pro with this application, you can check the steps below.
Can I Download Movie To Macbook Pro Laptop
- Download and install Apowersoft Mac Screen Recorder in your computer.
- Launch it then go to “Options” to customize recording settings. (You can also set preferable hotkeys in “Options” panel to control recording processes).
- Drag down the menu of “Audio input” to choose needed audio source (System sound, Microphone or both).
- Select recording mode (Region, Full screen or Web camera) from “Record” menu.
- Click “Record” to start recording.
- Press “Stop” button on control bar when you want to finish recording.
Tips: During recording, you can also insert your webcam in recording area by clicking the webcam icon on control bar. This function can help you to make picture-in-picture video which is more vivid. Besides, a task scheduler is also available in this application, which can record screen automatically during your absence. You will find this tool handy when you need to record screen at your absence from computer.
Screencast-O-Matic is a famous application which is also compatible with Mac OS. The users-friendly interface and practical functions win the favors of users. It allows you to record your screen as videos in the formats of MP4, AVI, FLV and even GIF. In addition, this application can also share your videos to YouTube immediately after recording video on MacBook Pro. You can do as follow.
- Download and install Screencast-O-Matic in your Mac then launch it.
- Click Microphone icon to choose desired audio input on interface.
- Adjust recording frame to preferable size then click “Start” button on control bar.
- Press “Stop” button to finish recording.
- Publish recorded video to YouTube or save in local drive on the pop up interface after recording.
Unfortunately, there’s no converter or video editor available in this application. In the meanwhile, the trial version allows users to record video for only 15 minutes with watermark attached.
II. Default Solution for recording MacBook Pro
QuickTime is the default media player for Mac which supports playing video and audio of multiple formats. Actually, QuickTime is also capable of recording audio and video on your screen. You can then export recorded video to Mac drive as MOV file. After that, check the video you recorded just like watching a movie. You will know how to record videos on MacBook Pro with QuickTime from the instructions below.
- Launch QuickTime.
- Click “File” > “New Screen Recording” on the top menu bar.
- Drag a certain region on screen for regional recording (Double click the screen for full screen recording).
- Click “Stop” button on the menu bar when you want to end recording.
- The recorded video will be played automatically for reviewing, close playing window to rename and save in any preferable directory.
Although QuickTime is the most convenient method for recording video on MacBook Pro, the MOV file it records isn’t supported by most of players or portable devices. For this case, you may consider the former two applications which work even better than QuickTime.
Nevertheless, these three solutions above are quite useful in recording screen on MacBook Pro, and the operation steps are extremely simple which can be grasped by users easily. Wishing all of you will learn how to record video on MacBook Pro from the instructions above.
MY DOWNLOAD TUBE
The site is quite nifty and clean, not brimming with ads, only some pop ups. There are some features you will find useful in the free movie sites. For example, there are plenty of genres to choose from, such as comedy, thriller, action, drama, family, adult, etc. The other feature I especially like is that it offers three options, watch trailer, watch online, download. Before you save movies to Android, iPhone, MacBook Pro/Air, iPad, you can watch trailer and decide whether the movie is worth your time to capture. Detailed movie info, like plot, review, rating, file size is provided. To grab full movie on MacBook Pro/Air from this site, you can just choose the movie and click Download button. It takes some time to load the movie and most movies are in SD res, 1080p/4K resolution is not available.
YIFY Movies is a good place to download HD movies on MacBook Pro. There are movies available in 720P, 1080P, 2160P 4k and 3D quality in small file size. You can view the details of a movie, including the genre, rating, size, length, resolutions, etc. You can start to download a movie on MacBook immediately without the need to register. However, as movie download is not allowed in many countries, the site suggests you to use s VPN to do it. Besides, the random redirects are quite annoying.
Download Movie To Macbook Pro
1337x Movies makes it easy to find movies for MacBook Pro offline playback. There are categories of Movie Library, TV Library, Top 100, New TVs, Anime, Music, and more. You can choose to stream via the site, or anonymous download. In fact, the site are regularly blocked by ISPs and mirror sites spring up. Like other online movie sites, you'd better use a VPN to hide your IP. In a word, there isn't a movie site that's 100% safe. Use them carefully.
DivX Crawler [Discontinued]
DivX Crawler is highly recommended, clean, no poping ups. You can find no places like this where you can find so many movies. It adds new movies daily, you can download new Hollywood movies to MacBook now, like The Jungle Book, The Post, Get Out, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, to name just a few. No sign up, no subscribtion, it is a fantastic site for free movie downloads for MacBook Pro/Air/, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android. For free users, there's selection limits. Paid members have access to more new blockbusters.
The site also offers access to save free Disney movies, Hindi blockbusters and other free films from all over the world. It has great interface and it adds new movies frequently, though not daily. The site is OK to resort to download movies on MacBook Pro/Air. No register required. My hate is that it has plenty of movie links, and most of them lead me to malicious sites. I have to try every possible links to dig out the real one to download the movie on Mac, which is really annoying.