- I'm an iPhone user
- I'm an Android user
Android File Transfer is a free utility that helps you transfer files. Download Review Comments (16) Questions & Answers (2) Download the latest version from Mac Informer. If you are searching for a smart and easy way to transfer your photos, videos, and music.
Part 1. Download Mobile to PC File Transfer Software for Free (for iPhone)
It's quite common to transfer files between an iPhone/iPad/iPod and a computer, be it a PC or Mac. When it comes to mobile to PC data transfer, it's easy only when you are looking to transfer photos and videos from your iPhone to the computer, which can be done using the Windows File Explorer. However, if you want to transfer files like music, ringtones, contacts, or messages, it won't help. That's why you need a mobile to PC file transfer software tool - EaseUS MobiMover.
Features of the Data Transfer App for PC
As a free iPhone data transfer tool, EaseUS MobiMover can not only transfer files from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to PC but also put files on your mobile device from the computer. To sum up, with this file transfer software installed on your PC or Mac, you will be able to:
- Transfer files from mobile to PC or vice versa
- Share data from one mobile device to another
- Access and manage your device content from the computer
In addition to being a mobile to PC file transfer software tool, EaseUS MobiMover also works well as a free video & audio downloader that will download online video or audio files to your computer or mobile device like iPhone and iPad. Whether you want to download YouTube videos to iPhone or save SoundCloud music to computer, it will help.
What Types of Content Does the File Transfer Software Support
Free Android File Transfer Download
The categories the mobile to PC file transfer software supports vary, depending on the feature you use. If are looking to transfer files from mobile to PC, there are the types of content you can transfer: Photos, videos, audio files (music, ringtones, audiobooks, voice memos), contacts, messages, books, and podcasts.
How to Transfer Files from Mobile to PC with the Data Transfer Tool
Follow the steps below to transfer files from your iPhone/iPad/iPod to a Windows PC with ease.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC with a matched USB cable. Tap 'Trust' on your iOS device screen if asked. Open EaseUS MobiMover and select the 'Phone to PC' mode, and click 'Next'.
Step 2. MobiMover enables you to export all the iOS data to your PC at one time, including photos, videos, movies, music, playlist, ringtone, books, contacts, messages, notes, voice memos, and more. Once you have chosen the data to be exported, you can go to set the storage path for these files on your PC. You can save them to any disk on your computer, as well as the external hard drive. If you don't customize it by yourself, MobiMover will send the content to a desktop folder. Click 'Transfer' to migrate the selected files on your iPhone/iPad to your PC in an accessible way
Step 3. Wait for a while to let MobiMover finish the transfer process. After then, you can view and edit the transferred content as you like.
Whether you want to transfer all the content at once or copy specific files from your mobile device to PC, you can use MobiMover to get things done. Don't miss this versatile iOS content manager and make it your good helper.
Part 2. Download Mobile to PC File Transfer Software for Free (for Android)
Comparatively speaking, transferring files from Android to PC is easier since you can move content from mobile to PC via a USB connection. By connecting your Android phone to your PC using a USB cable, you can access the internal storage of your mobile device. Afterward, you can move data from your mobile to PC by copy-and-paste.
If you prefer to use mobile to PC data transfer software to transfer files more clearly, there are also apps and programs for you.
If you'd like to transfer files via a USB cable, you can try desktop software like Android Transfer for PC, with which you are able to manage files, applications, and music on your mobile devices for free.
While if you attempt to transfer files from mobile to PC over a network connection, you may like cloud-based services like Google Drive. To share files across your devices, you need to download and install Google Drive on both your Android phone and your Windows PC, sign in with the same account, and, most importantly, make sure there is enough space available for you to store the photos, videos, or other files that you are going to transfer.
Bonus Tip. Data transfer software for PC to PC
Do you want to transfer files from one PC to another? Then don't miss EaseUS Todo PCTrans, the professional and reliable data transfer software for PC to PC. With it, you can transfer files/files folders, applications, and accounts and settings from one computer to another.
Common supported apps include Adobe software, Apple applications, AutoCAD, Dropbox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Office, McAfee, Microsoft OneDrive, PDFCreator, QuickBooks, RealPlayer, Skype, TeamViewer and more.
You can copy data from PC to PC in the following three ways:
- Transfer via Network Connection
- Transfer via Image Files
- Transfer between local disks
EaseUS Todo PCTrans, the data transfer software for PC to PC, is well worth trying. Don't hesitate to transfer MS Office from old computer to new computer to give it a try.
The Bottom Line
To ensure better performance of your mobile device and manage your files better, it's necessary to use a mobile to PC file transfer app to perform file transfer or management on Android or iPhone.
Download the mobile to PC file transfer software for free and apply it to transfer files from your mobile to Windows with ease.
In an era where smartphones have become the main tool in taking photos, transferring photos from a cell phone to a computer is common. As such you may have to find out how to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac if you have those specific devices.
For those who have Samsung phones and Mac/iMac/MacBook computers, below are some of the methods you can use. You can pick one as you like to download photos from Samsung phone to Mac for backup or freeing up Samsung phone space.
Method 1. How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac with The Best Samsung Transfer for Mac
When you need to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac, a professional Samsung Transfer for Mac - Samsung Messages Backup (Mac Version) is designed for you. We list this program as the first choice because its all-around & powerful functions can provide big convenience for every Android user. Those who do not have a technical background can even use it intuitively.
The Highlights of Samsung Messages Backup (Mac Version)
1) Support photos, music, videos, contacts, call logs, SMS, apps, and so on.
2) Allow previewing files before data transferring.
3) Transfer files between Android and Mac with few clicks (Manage Android files on Mac).
4) No third-party app is required. Easy to use.
5) 100% clean & safe. Without data loss.
6) Support almost all Android phones on the market, including Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6, Galaxy Note 9/Note 8, Galaxy A9/A8, and more.
You can free download Samsung Messages Backup to your Mac here and follow the steps to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac easily.
Google Android File Transfer Mac
[Step-by-step Tutorial] How Do I Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac with The Best Samsung Transfer for Mac?
You can have a quick look at the brief steps and learn the details at the following instructions.
- Launch Samsung Messages Backup software and connect your Samsung phone to the Mac with a USB cable.
- Preview and tick on the photos from the interface of the program.
- Click Export to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac without data loss.
- Additional: Backup your whole Samsung Galaxy to the Mac with 1 click (photos are included).
See the 1-2-3 steps to easily transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy to the Mac
Step 1. Please run the program and connect your Samsung Galaxy to the Mac with a USB cable. You can see the interface as below to let you enable USB debugging on your Samsung phone, just do like the prompts.
Step 2. Follow the on-screen prompts to make the program recognize your Samsung Galaxy. You can enter the main interface of the program, from which you can see all the detected files are sorted into different folders on the left panel.
Step 3. Please go to the Photos folder, choose Phone Gallery and preview the pictures that you want to transfer to your Mac, tick them on.
Step 4. Click the Export button on the top menu bar, then you need to select a local folder to save the transferred photos, confirm your choice and the photos you have ticked are backed up from Samsung phone to the Mac.
Additional: 1-click backup your whole Samsung Galaxy to your Mac.
On the main interface of Samsung Messages Backup, please go to Super Toolkit on the top menu bar. Then click the Backup button, choose a location to save the backups and tap on Back Up. Wait for a few minutes and all the files on your Samsung Galaxy are transferred to your Mac.
You may need:
Method 2. How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac with Android File Transfer
Android File Transfer is one of the most popular desktop apps among Android users. It has many who praise it for its features and at the same a smaller number who have had a bad experience using it. Despite that, it is one of the most reliable Android file-sharing apps you can come across.
Steps to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac using Android File Transfer
- Install Android File Transfer on your Mac then connect the Samsung device to the Mac computer using a USB cable.
- Swipe downward on your Samsung screen to go to the notification bar and connect it in MTP mode.
- Open Android File Transfer on Mac then look for the location of the pictures. You will most likely find them in the Camera folder under DCIM.
- Create a folder on Mac and select the photos you wish to transfer then drag them over to the folder.
- Support to transfer files between Android devices and Mac computers.
- Android phones with Android 3.0 or later are supported.
- Support media files and documents.
- Do not allow to preview data before transferring, which makes it harder for the first time users to locate anything they need.
- Only support to import photos from a Samsung Galaxy to Mac one by one.
Check if you need:
Method 3. How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac with Smart Switch
Samsung Smart Switch is one of the fastest photo-sharing apps and is also great for the transfer of other types of files, which is believed to have contributed to its wide popularity. It has both the mobile apps and desktop apps for Mac/Windows, so you can use its Mac version to import photos from Samsung Galaxy to Mac.
- Install and launch Smart Switch on your Mac.
- Connect your Samsung device to the Mac with a USB cable and allow access to the phone data on your Samsung screen. After that, Smart Switch will detect your phone automatically.
- On the main interface, please hit the name of your phone, and go to the Internal memory by tapping on the folder icon.
- You can get a list of files of your phone memory. Please go to DCIM > Camera > select the photos that you like to copy > drag them to the Mac computer.
- Widely support Android devices with Android 4.3 or later and Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Support photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, calendars, and more.
- Support to backup your Samsung to Mac with 1 click.
- Support to restore from iTunes backup.
- Do not allow to preview data before transferring.
- When backing up your whole Samsung phone to Mac, the speed is slower than Samsung Messages Backup software (mentioned in Method 1).
Method 4. How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac with Image Capture App
For those who do not like installing third-party software on your Mac computer, the Image Capture app is the most appropriate method for you to copy photos from Samsung to Mac. It comes installed on Mac which means all you have to do is open it and use it.
- Launch Image Capture app on your Mac.
- Connect your Samsung device to the Mac with a USB cable, choose the PTP mode from the Samsung notification screen.
- Select your Samsung phone from the Devices list.
- Choose a local folder for storing the transferred photos.
- Preview the photos and choose the ones that you want to copy, then click Import. You can also click Import All to copy all the photos from Samsung to Mac.
- Support to preview pictures before copying.
- No third-party software required.
- Allow transferring a large number of pictures at once fast.
- Easy to use.
- Only support photos/pictures.
With the 4 simple ways mentioned above, transferring photos from Samsung to Mac will no longer trouble you. Pick one as your will to have a try.
If you need to transfer other files between Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6 to the Mac, such as contacts, call logs, SMS, music, videos, apps, and documents, you can choose Samsung Messages Backup, which is a powerful software for Android data management.